How we are working to make the Prosper portal accessible
We are committed to making the Prosper portal accessible for everyone. The design and creation of our digital resources are guided by the following accessibility standards:
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA.
How does the Prosper Portal meet accessibility standards?
- The site uses a consistent and predictable design on all pages.
- The site is navigable by mouse or by keyboard alone.
- The site can be magnified up to 200% without loss of detail.
- All meaningful images on the site have an alternative text (alt text) description. Some images used for links or for other useful information don’t have alt text (WCAG 1.1.1 Non-text content).
- The visual presentation of text and images of text has a contrast ratio of at least 4.5:1, except for the following:
- Large text -large-scale text and images of large-scale text have a contrast ratio of at least 3:1.
- Video content is closed-captioned and can be played at different speeds. Full written transcripts are provided for each full video and are also downloadable via https://vimeo.com.
How we are testing this website
We use a mix of automated testing, and manual testing of a representative sample of the site against the WCAG 2.1 AA standard. Representative pages are tested using WAVE.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing any of the content on this site, please contact the Prosper team for support: email@example.com
We welcome any comments and suggestions you may have which can help us to improve the accessibility of this site. Please submit your comments in the feedback form at the bottom of the resource pages or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 6 June 2023. It was last reviewed on 20 June 2023.